Know All the Facts About Your House

Reach out to a real estate inspector in Dodge City, Great Bend, Garden City & Liberal, KS

Schedule a Home Inspection Today

Connect with a residential inspector in Dodge City, Great Bend or Garden City, KS for drone, roof, and water damage inspections

Need some answers about your house? Construction Consulting and Inspection can provide them. A residential inspector will check out your home from the basement to the roof to identify any water damage or electrical malfunctions. We can provide you with a full report on your home so you don't have to worry about any problems.

Turn to us when you need:

  • Real estate inspections
  • Drone inspections
  • Roof inspections
  • Thermal Drone Inspections
  • Water damage inspections
  • Moisture intrusion inspections
  • Pre-remodel inspection
  • Call 620-338-3780 now to speak with a residential inspector based in Dodge City, KS.

    Think of us when you need home inspection services

    You can trust us to conduct a full inspection of your home. Whether you're a real estate investor considering buying a property or a hopeful homeowner looking to move in, you can count on your real estate inspector to get you some answers.

    It's a good idea to hire a home inspector if:

    You've recently been through a storm

    You're getting ready to sell your house

    You're buying a new home

    You suspect that you have water damage on your property

    You're planning a remodel

    Contact us today to learn more from a real estate inspector based in Dodge City, KS.

    Inspect a Property Before You Sign the Dotted Line

    Turn to Construction Consulting and Inspection for thorough home inspections

    Get Started Today

    What makes Construction Consulting and Inspection right for you?

    After over 40 years of experience in construction and remodeling, we know exactly what to look for when inspecting homes. We don't miss a single thing. You can expect easy, open communication every step of the way.

    Have me call you.